Thursday, December 19, 2013

MN Winter Has Begun!


Cici pup walking
 And this might be one of the few years I'll really appreciate it. Now granted, I didn't like the day it was -12, and a high of less than 0.... and the day it was 32 Cici and I enjoyed a LOVELY walk, overall I'd say I'd take being pregnant in the winter over the summer any day.
Pond Across from our House

Beautiful snowy trees

1. It's easier to hide your growing body :) (The I just kind of look like I ate too much cheesecake, not the I'm growing a little baby in me body)
2. When you get overheated you just have to step outside and you feel great!
3. Boots..... so comfy for when your back starts to hurt halfway through the day.
4. Darker nights-makes you not feel as guilty when you go to bed before 9:00pm
5. Darker mornings-makes sleeping in on the weekends a tad bit easier.


Now this is not to say that we are not SO excited to go to NC this weekend to get to spend some time with a 70 day :) But more than anything excited to see my parents! And then at New Years to see all my lovely Suitemates!

Christmas cookie cutouts
 Until then I am just getting through these crazy last days of Pre-winter break week by admiring Christmas lights and enjoying little gifts from students. My favorite so far one group of parents went in together to get me a Sur Le Table gift card! :) I've got a good group this year! One more day left and HOPING the 1-2 inches of snow does not affect my commute more than an hour..... Crossing our fingers!




I'm hoping I don't grow too much over the break so that my kids can't recognize me :) But I am starting to have a LITTLE baby bump. I have gained 10 lbs so I'd hope I do! I'm hoping soon I'll be able to feel it kick, and the beginning of January we find out if it is a little BOY or GIRL :) SO excited to start shopping for little Baby A!

My I think i'm finally showing bump *17 weeks

1 comment: