Friday, June 3, 2016

3 days left of school

The end of the school year, always seems to come so fast and then drag on SOO long. But we have 3 days left! Soo excited for summer fun with friends and family!
28 week bump

I'm now officially 28 weeks pregnant, third trimester! Crazy to think I have a pretty much completely formed baby inside already because I'm ready for him to stay quite a bit longer! Which he hopefully will, growing fat, and getting bigger!

Since last post we've been getting summer ready! Mark went to his parents one weekend to clean up and get the Nancy 2 Boat ready. Dean and I spent the day at Minnehaha Waterfalls. (Dean "haha, wawafall!")

We also went up to the cabin for the first time this summer with the Staums, Chris and Cindy and Mark's parents. We had a good time (even though the weather wasn't great) we had fun. The only bummer about the weekend was I am starting to have really bad pelvic and inner thigh pain ( I think from having to hold Dean all the time?) So I was waddling most of the weekend! Luckily since being back home and in our own bed and buying a maternity support belt I've been experiencing much less pain!

We went to Little Nicki's one night which was fun because they have an area built for kids to play and get wild in, not to mentio their cheap food and gluten free pizza :)
lil Nicki's

The other big bummer was Dean's owie (pictured right) probably the worst and quickest bruise he's ever gotten! But with as much as he falls we weren't at all surprised!

We also got to try out Steve and Nancy's new boat the Nancy 2 for the first time! It rides great and we're excited to get to enjoy more trips on it this summer. Dean loved it! At first he didn't want to get in at all, then he decided it was ok, took some getting used to the life vest, then kept saying "faster, faster!" and "my boat!"
!
Now it's just a matter of making it through our last few days of school! This weekend we are celebrating Dean's 2nd birthday! I can't believe it's been 2 years! We were going to throw a Mickey Party but when that didn't work out we realized he doesn't really care, Mickey Cupcakes with Mom and Dad and a trip to the Zoo will be just as fun!


Then we have 3 days of school and we head up to the cabin! But not before we get a new dishwasher installed and a garbage disposal! You know you're an adult when you're excited to get a new dishwasher! We're also getting ALL the carpets cleaned in the house to get ready for baby! Something we haven't done since we moved in 3 years ago, so it's LONG overdue! A week from today we're heading back up to the cabin and it'll just be our family staying at the hideaway. We're excited for a quieter, calmer trip (as quiet as it gets with Dean!) We love our crazy little toddler!



No comments:

Post a Comment