Ok. second time writing this post thanks to blogger erasing it the first time.
So i'll be brief because I'm lazy. I"m just excited for this year to start! Nervous though because I know what to expect and I know what I want my class to look like (and what I DONT want to do thanks to last year!)
My classroom is pretty much setup with some great stuff i didn't have last year, 3 computers, a writing workshop station, a small group instruction center, cubbies... it's looking good! If I can get some 10's to paint it it'll be good to go! :)
But at the same point i'm very scared.... I know there are so many mistakes I made last year as a first year teacher and I want to do everything perfect this year which is of course impossible, but i'm going to try :)
i'm excited that school is starting at 7:30 and ending at 2:30 b/c i'll actually have time to do stuff AFTER school this year and maybe feel like a human being? ( a little bit?)
We shall definitely see but regardless I think it's going to be a great year. I'm once again soo happy to have my staff and prinicpal and think we will blow the district out of hte water with our results. The curriculum the district is creating seems great, HOPEFULLY we'll get it soon, and be able to use that in our planning. Regardless things seem to be going in the right direction and I know we're going to take hte nation by surprise!
EXciTED For year 2010/2011
No comments:
Post a Comment