WOW! What a great day today! One of my favorite parts of being a teacher, great vacation time. Today I had the day off (Mark did not) and I was so productive! It's nice to have energy to be productive again! I finally got the title changed over from my lender (I NOW OWN A CAR!) got an oil change, went to the gym, organized all our papers, contact papered our final bathroom and got Christmas decorations out! Throughout the day I just kept thinking about how thankful I was for the energy I finally have to do these things again, and the resources to make our house look like a wonderland! Now granted, we still have a cheap tree from last year, that is too small for a real house (and too sparse) but we bought a small real one for outside, and I bought 2 poinsettias (A pink one!) so I'm happy.
 |
| Our real xmas tree |
 |
| Card Wreath waiting for cards :) |
 |
| Xmas pictures on Fridge |
 |
| Front Yard |
 |
| Pink Poinsetta |
 |
| Red Poinsetta |
 |
| Thanksgiving meets christmas, not quite done yet |
 |
| Christmas tree and stockings |
Today I was also going to make my foods to bring to Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm bringing homemade rolls (gluten free and regular) spinach pear salad and fruit salad (Gerlach family tradition). I actually only ended up making brownies and dinner, grilled avocado, bacon and cheese sandwich with roasted winter vegis :) Yum! Between my cooking, Thanksgiving tomorrow, and my school's Thanksgiving buffet I am definitely gaining my baby weight :) I think I'm showing now, but when I tell fitness instructors in my classes at the gym why I am doing some moves differently are shocked when I tell them I'm 14 weeks pregnant. So maybe it's not as obvious as I think...
 |
| Baby Bump? 14 weeks |
 |
| Grilled vegis and sandwhich :) |
 |
| School Buffet.. yes I got 3 desserts |
 |
| My contribution to school Thanksgiving |
I'm excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow, we are headed to the Aronson household and there will be 17 of us! My brother and Susan included. It will be a fun affair! Even Cici is coming :) Look for pictures of Thanksgiving to come soon...
Roasted Vegi Recipe-Super Easy
-carrots, onions, brussel sprouts and squash
-olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley and white wine vinegar
1. Chop vegis and put on baking sheet with oil and salt.
2. Bake in preheated oven 425* 30 minutes (mixing 2 x throughout baking)
3. Take out of oven and top with seasoning. EAT
Nice, Bleen! Glad you shared the roasted veggie recipe, because I was going to ask for it anyways! And by the way, you are showing!
ReplyDelete