I got a little taste of Spring at Spring Break. I got to take the two boys to NC to visit my family (flying with two babies is HARD!) But it was totally worth it. We had beautiful weather the whole time, and got lots of quality time as a family. Like always the boys had such a great time together, and now Heidi is old enough to be a part of the crazy gang too!
In true Aronson baby fashion Benny learned to CRAWL while we were in NC. Dean did the same thing in NC at the same exact age, like brother like brother!
We had to celebrate a few holidays while I was in town as well, the boys had an Easter Egg hunt and we celebrated my 30th Birthday! As well as celebrating Paul and Susan's baby's gender reveal-A GIRL!
I also got to see this sweet Mama! And have a nice brunch and reclaim our suitie roomie status :)
Once I got back to MN it was time to celebrate my 30th birthday! Mark did an awesome job (as well as everyone else!) TO make me feel special! We started the celebration the night before with a fancy dinner at Capital Grille (AMAZING!!!!) and then we went to see my first show at a real theater "Matilda" the musical. Aside from having to come back home to 1 of our 2 (Benny still doesn't sleep through the night...) it was wonderful to get out, be real humans and treat ourselves!
The rest of the weekend consisted of my boys being sweet, OULA party, friends calling and messaging, cake and dancing! Can't complain :) 30's aren't soo bad!
I've continued enjoying celebrating holidays with my cute 2 1/2 year old :) St. Patrick's day matching :) and then Easter fun! Dean had 3 Easter Egg hunts (getting dinosaurs and animals in most of them) So he is a PRO! And LOVES all his new animals.
Dean has grown up so much in the last month or so. He is now pretty much POTTY TRAINED! Much thanks to Lisa at daycare, but he now wears undies all day long even for nap. At night his pull up is usually dry, so I think that's our next step! He's so proud, and I can't believe how quickly it happened. There were a couple of accidents at first, a few power struggles when he doesn't want to try, but overall he tells us when he needs to go and next step is getting him to do it at a public bathroom! He is also talking NON-STOP, using complete sentences, creating his own ideas and just being a sweet little guy. He loves his brother so much and his family.
Benny continues to become older and learn new things every day too. He crawls to us and cries when we walk away. He loves his dad, his dog and his brother. Is loving eating foods and seems to like everything! I can't believe he's almost 8 months old, and can't wait until sleep isn't a struggle....
No comments:
Post a Comment