Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Overdue

Baby has decided he is quiteeee comfortable. And that at 40 weeks 3 days he is very much enjoying himself! I have told him there is a LOT more space on the outside, but he continues to push around in his small little bubble.

Trying as much as I can to not stress out about it, really 3 days "late" is not that bad. Due dates are just a rough estimate, but I want him to come out before we have to induce! IF he decides he doesn't want to come out, we will be induced a week from Friday. Which would make him a June baby. I've been thinking I'm having a May baby, but maybe he's trying to keep me on my toes and keep me flexible so I'm ready when he comes out :)

Tree in our front yard
That being said I've been off work since last week and it's been MARVELOUS. I've been much less stressed, am able to sleep in on all those nights that I am up for several hours because of discomfort, and am enjoying walking in the beautiful Minnesota spring time! Cici has also appreciated the extra attention before she no longer gets any :(

Park near our house

Blackhawk Park 
Lebanon Hills Regional Park







































My mom arrived on Sunday, our due date, and that has been nice to have her here and spend time with her before the baby comes. We have gotten to continue to spoil the only grandkid Henry, and be amazed that only 4 months ago HE was in a belly too!
I got some funny looks at the airport!

40 Weeks Pregnant..Holding a baby
He loves when Auntie dresses him


Yea, he wore more clothes in 1 day withe me
than in an average week :)

Loves Ame



This is what he normally wears lol




















So until my baby decides he is ready to come out I'll keep trying to keep myself distracted: cooking, walking (sometimes in the rain!) hanging out with mom, and resting. Regardless.. he will be here next week and that is CRAZY to think about! Can't believe how excited Mark and I are to meet him and to see his sweet little face!

Cici was not happy with our springtime rain walk

We got soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment